SNARFALOPHAGUS MYRTIMUSM MAXIMUS

My photo
Lost Angeles, CA, United States
Omnipotent master of chaos, student of life, purveyor of shenanigans and your best friend...

Thursday, September 24, 2009

GOING ROOOOOTS!

WOOOOOOO ITS BEEN A LONG TIME WEIRDOS!

I know there's a whole sleu of dedicated non-existent fans out there that have been dying for this next blog post to get published but fear not, THE MESSIAH HAS RETURNED!



Having recently arrived back home from an extended net-based stay in Ding Dang Bang Thailand, I've truly come to appreciate the great gifts America has to offer.


Don't get me wrong, while in Thailand I had managed to land a successful and lucerative carrer as a whore to whore merkin salesmen and was flipping pancakes for quarters and hojos from ladie boys on the Nom Phen strip. But hey, who measures success by the number of hojos recieved and merkin's sold?

In America we have warm apple pie, sick surf and myrts that are actually myrts with massive fake warlocks and not inverted wangs covered with my coup de grace merkins... DATS WASSUP!
That being said I've returned to Cali reinspired and deadset on keeping it roots... nothing but surfing, myrts, photography, film, music and comedy to keep you all frothing and foaming! BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, I'LL BE KEEPING IT... ROOOOOOTS!

Now who wants a merkin? Or at least a fantasy getaway on my fabulous yacht?

Check out the footage from last years winner's ab-fab soiree below:




Mordecai... are you still there?

Whats that?

You want to speak with Black Jesus?

Who doesn't!

THANKS FOR KEEPING IT ROOOOTS BLACK JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment